Thursday, February 13, 2020

Wordless Wednesday...on a Thursday...Royal Reader!

I had all intentions of posting this yesterday, however, Mrs. Nelson didnt send me the pictures until today...

so...

TONS of words, yesterday, as I was a Royal Reader to Lily's class!

Lily had told me that she had my book already picked out...DAYS ago for me to read! She said she was super excited for me to read the book she picked out!

So, I met in her room with all her little classmate friends ready to read!

I sit down with the crown on my head....and look at the book ready to say the title.

As I read the title....

I noticed it said...'as told by the Beast.'

Well...

sooooo....

I had to do a 'beast' voice...because HELLO...it was told by the Beast!

I look down at Lily and she is just grinning at me.

So, I felt totally mortified as I did my most scruffy 'beast' voice throughout the entire book...while switching to my 'Belle' voice when she was speaking to him.

I was sweating the entire time! ha!

So, I managed to make it through the looonnng book {I swear she picked out the longest book in America...on purpose!} :)

I had a great time seeing Lily and spending time in her class!........but whew, glad that is over with! :)

Love this little one....despite the book I had to read! :)
They were really intrigued with my story...and my voices! ha!
I asked this 'Princess' how I did once I got home and she said that I did GREAT! ha! Well...I'll take it! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment