Saturday, February 22, 2020

My little man!

Grey...is 2!

Well, he will be two this week but today....we celebrated him!

He is just the absolute sweetest little guy!

He has my heart!

He said my name for the 1st time today! Ohhh!!!...made me sooo happy!
The birthday dude! :)
 He LOVED the gift we got him! This fun rug and some cars to drive them around!
 He drove them allll around the roads!
 They are the bestest of buds! They played and played with each other!

I had to sit away...and wear a mask because I am sick and feel like death!.....but he didnt seem tooo scared of me! ha!
 Happy birthday to you!
 And....I got this sweet picture of Courtney as she was at the school Friday! Love getting pictures like this!

1 comment:

  1. In this manner my partner Wesley Virgin's adventure launches in this SHOCKING and controversial VIDEO.

    Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "MIND CONTROL" tactics that the government and others used to get everything they want.

    THESE are the same SECRETS lots of celebrities (notably those who "became famous out of nothing") and elite business people used to become rich and successful.

    You probably know that you utilize only 10% of your brain.

    Really, that's because most of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Maybe that expression has even taken place INSIDE OF YOUR very own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain 7 years back, while riding an unregistered, beat-up garbage bucket of a car without a driver's license and $3.20 on his banking card.

    "I'm very frustrated with going through life paycheck to paycheck! When will I finally make it?"

    You took part in those types of conversations, am I right?

    Your very own success story is going to start. You just need to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    UNLOCK YOUR SECRET BRAINPOWER

    ReplyDelete