Saturday, January 16, 2021

We checked it out!

 We have been wanting to check out the new bowling alley in Gadsden and we did just that today and it did not disappoint! 

We had a great time {I mean really my little fam loves bowling! Its one of our favorite things!} with Gran, Ben and Grey checking out the new area and it is so nice! We made reservations, which was a great idea, and we ate lunch....the kiddos played and then we bowled! 

We hit a round around the mall before heading home! We will for sure be back to the bowling alley! It was great!

Somehow Tyler and I ended up without kids by the afternoon! Lily spent the night with Gran and Alexis is with her friends spending the night at SK's!

At this moment...it is 5:00pm on a Saturday night!.....what shall Tyler and I do?!

I bet now...we will be curled up watching Cobra Kai the rest of the night...binge watching on Netflix once he comes in from cleaning out the gutters! :) What a thrill! :)

We got there at perfect timing! No crowd! We had the whole little play area to ourselves! By the time we were leaving...it was packed!

These two loved spinning around and around!

And...so did these two! Lily's expressions! Do you think she is happy or mad that I asked for a picture!?!?! You tell me....because I can not tell! :)


They went  down the slide....a lot!

This was awesome! These two loved this! They have never done anything like it before! It was soooo funny watching them because we couldnt see what they were 'fighting' etc...we just saw their silly looking moves! ha!

Her..'hurry up'.....picture so she could bowl!

Alexis did great bowling!
Tyler helped Grey! He loved pushing the ball down the ramp and watching it........slowly... roll to hit the pins!
This cutie pie....and the other cutie pie! Best buddies! Gran was the best bowler and then Tyler! I dont know what happened today...but I was just not good! ha! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment