Saturday, April 30, 2022

About last night

 Tyler and I got dressed up last night and had a great time just us!

We were invited to the Maskers Ball by the Messers and we enjoyed the show and dinner!

The girls had a fun evening with Nan and Pawpaw, too, so it was nice for all.

I think we cleaned up really well!

My handsome date!

My favorite!

The decor was really nice!

Emily did a great job! I know she practiced and practiced with her group! I really didnt understand what it was all about. I know this ball dates back to decades of this event so the groups doing the performances is a tradition so that helped with why they did it but they werent judged or anything so it was kind of funny to me! Emily group did the best in my opinion!

We all clean up well! Great time with them.

Enjoyed the night with Emily's sister too!

No comments:

Post a Comment