Thursday, April 21, 2022

I got surprised!

 I had lunch with my co-workers today.

They didnt seem like we needed to rush to eat...

NOTHING was suspicious! 

I had NO idea! All of them kept saying that they are shocked I didnt find out some way just because...I am always a 'woman on a mission'.....................

so it was a great surprise!

I love my co-workers and so thankful for them!

Even Tyler came! :)

I couldnt believe it!

Blowing out my candle! ha!
Tyler kept the secret! They even got me a crown to wear! :)
These cookies were gorgeous and so good too!
So sweet and thoughtful of them!

So cute!And...notice behind the flowers........YEAH........Mom gave some pictures of me.......

Tyler picked his favorite {MOST laughable} ones of me to show everyone! TOTAL embarrassment! :)

Love all of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment