Monday, April 15, 2024

The rest of our weekend!

 Between Elite Night, Church, DD and all things in between those events, we were going and coming and then coming and going again! I need a weekend to recover from my weekend!

Bright and EARLY Saturday morning....................I found myself here! At the whopping time of 6:50ish, I pull up to the Camp Lee 5K so Alexis can do her DD Community service hours and instead of leaving (because it is in the middle of nowhere) I stayed and just was on my phone and enjoyed this gorgeous view! I mean, I look up and it took my breath away! Alexis was to the left in the gazebo area prepping the water and food for the runners....... and I had the pleasure of this! 

With the water and the cross across the way.......... was perfection!

Lily just looked adorable as she and her Daddy headed out after Church to go run some errands and then go to the Bake sale!
And....this morning, she looked so cute as she ended out for school and to her field trip today!

No comments:

Post a Comment