Monday, August 10, 2026

A new adventure that life brings

Never in a million years (especially exactly a month ago) would I have said that I am a substitute teacher in a small country school called West End High School.

But here I am.

And here I am doing something that only God knows the path and the plan. 

Trusting in Him to guide me even though I have absolutely no understanding or control......is SO hard, but it is something that I must do and know that he's got me and he will carry me exactly where I need to be. 

I must trust in Him.

So, as life moves along, you can either go without direction and without Him leading the way or you can put your trust in Him and find peace to know that he carries it all for you and that I am not alone. His plan is for the good as long as I cast all my cares upon Him and faith that he will deliver.

God, if you  have something for me, I want it. Amen

Thank you Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment