Monday, August 10, 2026

The rest of the month, life keeps moving!

 The rest of the month has been a blur mixed with all the things emotions can throw. But...spending the day with these two absolutely made my heart burst. You just cant not feel good when you are around them and it is exactly what I needed. WHEW, was I tired...as they kept me on my toes because we played everything under the sun while Mallory pained her deck and got their house ready to sell since they have bought a new and adorable home!

Maggie just cant help herself. She makes everyone just happy. This girl is a ball of sass and just pure joy. I cant get over how she is just growing up so fast and so witty. Just love her.


This girl is pure happiness too. Oh my goodness! She is starting Kindergarten again, since she will be at a new school and she is just a ball of energy and fun! She said she is ready for new friends and a new school and new clothes! ha!

She cooked Maggie and I breakfast....of toasty cinnamon bread! She was SO proud of herself because she wanted a pink REAL toaster for her birthday....and that is what she got! And though she said the bread was a little too hard.........(she toasted it a little too long) ha! that it was delicious and didnt I think it was soooo good too!? ha! Maggie and I both told her how good it was! :)

And spending some time with Alexis and watching her paint....just makes me smile. She is just SO talented. She is working on a canvas for each of her roommates and then this one for herself to put in their dorm rooms.

Just so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment