It is that season. The season of nonstop going and all the things gearing back up! Whew, the heat, it has been HOT so that means doing all the things..........calls for more than one shower a day it feels like!
So a look into life lately...
I have to post this because I have a WHOLE new appreciation. Kindergarten teachers are angels from Heaven.
I know, I know, you think its easy........ha! Yeah, well, I have to say, I am learning every single day that I do not know anything. I am learning every single day that no one knows what others are going through. I am learning every single day that some people make things look easy BUT by no means is it actually. I am learning every single day that every single one of us are just trying to make it through and keep swimming.
This day taught me a lot and to have a flash as to WOW when these babies are grown. Just craziness. I so enjoyed them, but for sure will have to think about substituting Kindergarten again! :)
I have loved getting updates and pictures from Alexis throughout this past week while she has been doing all the things Rush. It has been a busy, overwhelming, exhausting, exciting, stressful, full of fun, memories and more this week. She needs a week to recover........................but......... school starts next week so.......here she goes!
This was Sisterhood Round!
And then Preference Round where she chose her top 2 which were Zeta and Phi Mu. She had her heart set for Phi Mu since forever ago. She fell in love with Zeta but nothing changed her heart for pink!
Lily and I soaked up some rays and you cant take a book out of her hands these days!




No comments:
Post a Comment