Monday, August 10, 2026

Alexis and her Sorority Rush events underway

 Alexis has SO much coming up. SO many life changing events with College, moving into her dorm, Recruitment, and classes starting...

her life is just beginning and though I know it will be a lot and it may be scary for her, she is excited and I am so excited to see her new journey take place.

Her and I went to the Summer Social that kicks off Recruitment and it was so nice to see her roommate, and suitemates and meet their Moms.

The Summer Social was a lot of smiling and answering the same question (over and over) as each Sorority and Sorority girls came to the table to chat, but it was a fun experience and thankful I was able to do it with her.

It was so nice to meet all of them. We missed Allie and her Mom, Alexis' other suitemate, because they were out of town.

I cant wait to see Alexis' friendships grow with these girls and them living together. They are going to have a great college experience, I pray!

Tillie, Kayleigh and Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment