Monday, August 10, 2026

Gearing up for all things school

 Both girls are in school mode. Lily just started and Alexis is about to.

Crazy to believe I have a Freshman and a Freshman in College. 

Just crazy!

But, they are ready and it is time to get it all going!

I had the pleasure of getting to attend Greysyn's Orientation at his school for him to gear up to start. He must makes me smile. So excited for him to start his new school year too!

Lily's picture isnt loading, for whatever reason, I am the least tech savvy person on this planet so I am probably doing something wrong, but she got her schedule, LOVED that her and Reese are in every class together and excited to be taking Driver's Ed in the Spring portion (with Reese too, of course)

But..I have this gold! Wasnt this just yesterday that she was starting Kindergarten! 

And...this too! I mean, gosh it goes by fast.

Tyler and I walked with Alexis around campus so she can see how long it takes to get from her dorm to her classes, etc.

It was an adventure. ha! She realized quickly that you cant drive everywhere so walking is essential. It is hot (she hates to sweat) and she has to remember where to go and not waste time because her next class starts after her other ends....so, she's got this. Her Daddy told her that he is a phone call away if she needs him to help her navigate because it was a lot that day. She only has 4 buildings that she is responsible for getting to and two of them are right beside her dorm...............so, she will be good!

Meeting his teacher and doing all the school things. He is so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment