Tuesday, August 18, 2026

The girls and their best friends

 My girls and their friendships mean a lot and I love that they have the ones they do!

Reese and Pearson are Lily's very best friends and I love her bond with both of them!

Alexis has her three roommates and I am just so thankful that she has them and all of her new Phi Mu girls too.

Their memories and fun and secrets and all the things are something I hope my girls will cherish forever.

These two are two peas in a pod. You just never know what either one of them are going to say....or do! Never a dull moment with them! I love P like she is my own and thankful Lily has her!

Kayleigh and Allie are such great additions to Alexis' life and heart. She needed them and I am so thankful that she got them as suitemates and now sisters in Phi Mu too. I cannot wait to see their bond grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment