Monday, August 10, 2026

So what has been some of the life's moments this month...

 This month, wow....just hard.

But so much good too.

Like I said, life still keeps moving...even when you may not want it to or think it cant. It does.

Have to find the good. Have to keep trucking. Have to just put one foot in front of the other.

So, life events here we go!

My Dad's anniversary of his passing was marked by Gran wanting us to go to Pirates Bay water park. Alexis had to work so I joined and her along with Greysyn and Lily had a great day being together and enjoying the beautiful day. I know my Dad was loving to see that from above.

I love these two and their bond. Greysyn thinks Lily..............and Alexis hung the moon!

They went down almost all the slides. Greysyn wished he was a little bit braver to do some of the bigger ones, but he did all he felt comfortable doing and it made it better when Lily did it with him.

Tyler and I had our 21 year anniversary the day after this. This day is always a hard day for me, but this year...it was the opposite but again, thankful to have Tyler and even though we didnt celebrate together on this one, it is still a huge accomplishment for both of us to have this number.

No comments:

Post a Comment