Sunday, September 21, 2014

Ambereveryday2014!

Day 255
It's Friday!....and look at my 3rd child! He sits up in the chair and acts like he is just as human as we are! :)





Day 256
Love seeing these girls do so well! So proud of them!

Day 257
Church girls ready to go! Love their cute little bags! So adorable!

Day 258
Doctor Monday! Lily had her 3 year old well visit! We went to Dr. Lindell for the first time and she was SO nice! Lily loved her! I think she is going to be a great doctor for the girls! Lily is just growing so fast! She had a great check-up.  :)

Day 259
Highlight of my day!!!....seeing this little girl SUPER excited to wear her 'My Little Pony' dress to schooL!! She smiled from ear to ear from the time she put it on to the time I dropped her off!!

Day 260
Look at these grades!! So proud of Alexis! She is working so hard and learning soooo much in 1st grade!

Day 261
Thursday dance day here again! Love my two ballerinas!! 

Day 262
Friday night lights at the JHS football game! This was the first high school game that we have been to. It is a lot different than ole Saks games that I am use to....but none the less, we had a great time and GO EAGLES! :) :)
Tonight was youth night so Alexis and the C-team got to be introduced on the field before the game! She was so excited!!

Day 263
 Date day with my little cutie!! We had a lunch date at Java Jolt! Alexis just loved how the decor was {and I do too} in there! She said the sandwich she had was 'the best ever, Mommy!' :) We had Frios gourmet ice-cream pops after we ate! Talk about a perfect way to cap off lunch! YUM!!
 And I have two highlights Saturday!!....{talk about a great day!} :)   L.O.V.E these cute cookies!! I could not resist when I saw them! And the cheerleaders ate every single one! :) :)
Cookies for these crazy faced cheerleaders!!   We beat Cherokee County 20-7!!! Whoo hoo!!

Day 264
Church day Sunday! I love to see my 'girly girls' ready for Church enjoying racing cars! Lily loves her birthday gift!!
And then yet, they look so cute too at Church helping Daddy and I be the greeters! We are greeters for the month of September and needless to say, we have two helpers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment