Monday, September 8, 2014

The wedding of the century!

Finally the day came that my dearest friend Lindsay was able to 'put a ring on it!'  :)

Lindsay and I have been friends for a very long time! It started out as us meeting as sorority sisters to both of us dating two Alpha Gamma Rho boys to birthday parties, hanging out, crazy car dancing, graduating college,  getting married, having babies, loosing my Dad, her becoming an Aunt, her getting married and everything in between!

We have been through sooo much together as 'sisters!' I truly feel like she is the sister I never had!

Though her relationship with her Alpha Gamma Rho boy didnt work out....we still continued our friendship up to this day!

And Saturday I got to celebrate the biggest moment for her! She got MARRIED! :)

I have met Seth a couple of times and of course heard all about him through out the years and I have to say I love seeing Lindsay so happy and in love!

I am so blessed to have been apart of her big day with her and her sweet family!!

The Bridesmaid's luncheon! She had it at a really quaint, cute cafe type historic home in Troy, Al. The house had really pretty antiques and was just so feminine!
 SOOO good! The pimento cheese and the chicken salad was some of the BEST I have eaten! SO good! :)
The rehearsal later that night!
Lindsay got married in a huge barn! It was very nice and looked very expensive! :) I loved the rustic decor that she did! It was totally Lindsay! :)
The girl on the far right is Christina! Her and I hit it off at Lindsay's bachelorette party in Savannah. It was so fun hanging out with her over the weekend!!
My date for the weekend! oohh......we made some memories on this trip! From Tyler remembering he forgot his clothes once we were in Troy, to breaking the waffle maker at the hotel to just spending time together! We had fun!
The wedding decor! So cute!

The Bride's cake!
The wedding day and us! :
She is married!! SOOOO happy for her!! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment