Sunday, September 28, 2014

Ambereveryday2014!

Day 265
On this day...I got my car back! It is happy to be back home and not in the shop getting a new front bumper and left tire! :)


Day 266
Started decorating my office with Halloween decor! I LOVE to decorate for Halloween and Christmas! :)


Day 267
First day of Fall!!! Nothing better than enjoying being outside and a beautiful day! I had Alexis practicing her cartwheel! :) I have to say, she catches on pretty easy! She even did it at our last game when she was introduced!


Day 268
Happy Halloween decorating my house! :) 


Day 269
Happy Friday and WAR EAGLE!!! Tyler and I had a date night to Effinas and these two girls went to the movies with Nan and Pawpaw to see Boxtrolls! They loved the movie!!............and we loved our date! :)

Day 270
Love my two little Queens! Alexis' first Homecoming game!!
Day 271
Fun afternoon with the Grogans after Church! We met them...and Nan and Pawpaw at House of Chen for lunch! Yum! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment