Sunday, December 21, 2014

Morris family Christmas!

Today we had the annual 'Morris family Christmas' where Nannie, her brother Wayne and her sister Bobbi get together to catch up, eat and open presents!

All the kids....and grand kids....and great grand kids................. get to eat and catch up...

We dont really open presents, we watch them and just enjoy seeing them get together! :)

Last night Tyler and I had another date night/Christmas party! This was a 'Tacky sweater' party like mine was so I got to use my Thrift Store ugly Christmas sweater again! :)  I added some jingle bell earrings for this party to 'jazz it up' some!! :)  Tyler was being a party pooper and didnt dress up so when we got over to the Fritts' Carrie put some Christmas bows on him!! :) :)
Our tacky Christmas sweaters!!
Carrie was a great host!
Church morning!! We met Nan, Pawpaw and Brandi to eat lunch after Church! The girls did some posing for me!...
Let me just say..it is HARD to get these two stinkers to take a decent picture! I usually get this and have to retake...and retake...and retake......
When came straight home from lunch and headed to the Morris Christmas party!
Love my Christmas babies! :)
Oh me and this little reindeer!! She is a stinker! Meg put on the antlers too! Love them!!
Just some of the gang that was there!!
Daddy and Alexis played 'hangman!'................Alexis was cracking me up with the words she was giving Daddy to figure out!!
And..everybody played 'Heads up' and it was hilarious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment