Saturday, June 6, 2015

Ambereveryday2015

Day 148
Melts my heart to see and hear...Alexis reading to Lily! So sweet!!!

Day 149
This goofy goofy girl and this fellow is a super highlight...and mexican food too! :)

Day 150
Saturday fun day! Enjoying a yummy treat at Dairy Queen!!
She was super excited to have a big cup full of m & m's since she cant have ice cream.

Day 151
Catching fireflies! I love the time of night when they start popping out! So peaceful!
Day 152
This cat cracks me up!! He LOVES his Tigger!!! I will run up to it and wrestle with it and swat at it!...he rolls around with it! It is so funny to watch!
Giving his best friend a hug! :)

Day 153
Super highlight is the friendship I have made with Becca! She was literally my first friend when we moved to Jacksonville. I am so sad that she is moving away but grateful to know that we can visit her and have fun in Georgia with her in the future!

Day 154
Celebrating all the June birthdays! It was like Christmas while we wait to eat! :)

Day 155
YUM! My first attempt to make an apple pie! I can cook meals all day long...but I have never been the one to make...or even want to make....desserts! Well, I was proud of myself for making this! :)

Day 156
These two! They were 'driving' their car to the grocery store and to the mall.....with their kids and pets in the 'back seat!' {So cute to see Lily's little head poking out from her 'car seat!'} :)

No comments:

Post a Comment