Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Ambereveryday2015!

I feel like I have been playing catch up for the past several days but I want to make sure that I post all of this fun stuff because when I 'look back in time' at it all, I want to remember it! :)

Day 157
Time to go!! Loaded and ready! Super highlight!!...heading to the beach!
 We made it to the beach and this beach bum was sooo excited to see the ocean!

Day 158
 Loved seeing the girls having fun covering up Pawpaw's feet in the sand!!


Day 159
I havent played putt-putt golf in forever and it was a lot of fun even though I was the very dead last loser! :) Even Alexis {a 6 year old} beat me! :) :)

Day 160
Pineapple Willy's was yummy and it was nice sitting outside while we had our meal.
Day 161
Love these two with all of my heart!

Day 162
Love watching these two have so much fun swimming and playing!
Day 163
Love Captain Anderson's! Great meal!
Day 164
I loved watching them fly the kites for the first time!
Day 165
It was neat to see the real alligators and sharks at Alvin's Island!
Alexis was amazed by the sharks in the jars!!
Day 166
LOVED my view for the entire day!!! :) :) Ahh....sooooo nice!!
Day 167
Cracked me up! Loved watching Lily eat with chopsticks!! She did better than I thought with them!!
Day 168
They were thrilled to be back home with Aubie!!
Day 169
Back in the groove on Thursday!! Gym lessons with Miss Leslie!
She is doing great with it and loves taking gym!
Day 170
Me and my favorite big girl!
Day 171
She LOST her first tooth! Whooooo hoooo!!!! So proud!!
Day 172
Happy Father's Day to this handsome guy!
Day 173
Look what came in!! Second season of cheer coming up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment