Monday, June 22, 2015

Beach trip 2015..part 2!

It is now time to continue our long beach trip that we had!

I had to put a break in the posts because I had some 'breaking news' to post about with Alexis loosing her first tooth and then I had to post Father's Day on Father's Day! :) :)

So, after staying with Nan, Pawpaw and Brandi for a week at the Shores of Panama in Panama City Beach, Florida, we headed over to Mom's condo at Holiday Inn Resort for the remainder of the week through Wednesday!

Talk about having a long trip! A week and a half at the beach! Talk about awesome! :)

We rounded out our beach trip with Gran by swimming more in the ocean, catching sand crabs, finding more seashells, playing in the pool, MORE eating :), shopping, looking at the real alligators and sharks at Alvin's Island and more and we added two really fun new things which were......flying kites on the beach and Tyler and I riding our bikes!!

We had a great great trip!!!

Soooo much fun! The girls LOVED flying kites!!
It was just sooo peaceful and beautiful as they flew them!
This picture cracks me up! Lily's kite kept messing up so she just decided to be herself and make silly faces!! :)
Alexis told Lily that they could fly her kite together! This picture is just priceless to me! I love the excitement in their eyes as they shared the kite flying!!
Trying to find sand crabs and seashells!!
The girls loved playing in the ocean. They were not scared of the waves at ALL!
Daddy loved riding the waves too!
Alexis was ready to go by herself! :)
Lily worked hard to bring water back to where they were playing!
Beach gals! :)
We ate at a local restaurant called J Michael's on this night! I told Tyler it reminded me of an old college friend James Michael! :)
Alexis flew her kite during the day too! She got that kite SO high! I was amazed how high it flew! It was higher than the building!!
The cutest pool chick ever!!
Cheesing as I am trying to take a picture! No surprise!!
The cutest little fishie ever!!
She was cracking me up yet again! She kept running and jumping up and down along the shore line! I got the cutest video of her doing it! She did it for about 20 minutes non-stop! I guess she was burning some energy off!! :)
They have the whole ocean ahead of them! :)
Catching the waves!
The cutest beach bum ever! :)    Lily and her little booty! Just too funny the whole trip!!
Two little mermaids!!
Lily was awesome at water basketball!!! She rang the hoop every time she threw it!!
SCORE!!
Bike riding fun! Tyler and I really really enjoy riding our bikes while we are at the beach!!
Love my view!!
It was finally time to come back home to this little creature! The girls were SO excited to see Aubie! They talked non-stop the whole trip about how much they missed him! He was taken really good care of while we were gone by Ms. Linda and Miss Leslie though! I think he was excited we were back home but was in shock that the girls would not let him down for like the next several days straight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment