Saturday, August 22, 2015

Ambereveryday2015!

Day 223
Alexis had 'meet the teacher' night this night to meet Mrs. Nelson! I love seeing her sooo excited to begin a new year of school!!

Day 224
 Last day of 'summer!!' School started the next day!

Day 225
Walking her into 2nd grade! Bittersweet!!

Day 226
Ahh....enjoying this view as I relaxed the night away on Tyler and my cruise! 
Day 227
Fancy dinner with this guy!! :)

Day 228
I LOVE this!!! While Tyler and I were shopping in Cozumel.....this mexican guy asked me to come over to him and he said he wanted to make me something because I was so pretty. Well, he painted this little canvas board with just his fingers! It is so beautiful and he is so talented. This picture doesnt do it justice. I put it in my office and just think about how nice he was to make this for me!
Day 229
Another fancy dinner night! We enjoyed the food and the other couples that we met while enjoying the dinners that lived in other states!
Day 230
Seeing this chick...and the other little chick when we got home! They both LOVED the gifts we brought home for them...especially Alexis! :)
And...we got home just in time for Alexis to start her 2nd year of piano lessons! She loves Miss Bekah and I love to see her enjoying learning to play!
Day 231
And...then on to cheer practice! We have a ways to go with the routine....but I am sooo proud of how far this group of girls have come so far! Their hardwork is paying off and we have mastered one of our pyramids already!!
Day 232
HUMP day!!....highlight is always hump day! :)
Day 233
Ballet Thursdays have begun! I didnt get a picture of Lily because she had already headed in to class before I could get my camera out! ha!
Day 234
I LOVE this! Most nights....I have to search for Aubie because no matter how hard I try...he always sneaks into one of the girls' rooms! He mostly sneaks and loves to be in Lily's room! 99% of the time when I cant find him....he is in there! Well, this night....before I went to bed, I had to find him {because he is so sneaky that I am always worried that he is somewhere that he can not get out...like when Alexis shuts her closet door with him in there because she doesnt know because he ran in there when no one was looking!!}..................well, this night.................yet again, he was a curled up with Lily as she slept! Melted my heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment