Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Here she comes!!

And....2nd grade has begun!!....

And...she did awesome today and loves her teacher!

I just cant be sad that she is growing up so fast just because she was so happy to go to school today because she actually loves it and I have to say that makes my heart so happy!

I pray she has a great year and I cant watch to watch her grown in 2nd grade!

1st day of 2nd grade today! 8-12-15! She has Mrs. Nelson and is soooo excited about it!
She looks so grown up!
Go out and conquer this big world my darling!
My two little ones....  that are getting no so little anymore!.....
She found her desk! She said 'Mommy, Im ready!'
Got home from a successful day and put these two to work since Tyler and I are leaving tomorrow for our cruise!! Cleaning! :) :)
Lily said she prefers cleaning the windows and mirrors over picking up pine cones!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment