Saturday, August 29, 2015

The smell of football!!

The smell of football is in the air............

and I have to say..... I LOVE it!

I LOVE fall...and I LOVE football season!

I do! There is just nothing more fun that football food, football watching, and the feel of 'fall' in the air!

Jacksonville High had their first game of the season last night and it was a perfect fall night for a game!

The weather was just so nice and there was a HUGE turnout for the game and it was just FUN! :)

They played Weaver and it was a close game but the Eagles pulled it out for the win!

This coming weekend marks AUBURN football and Alexis' first game!

Cant wait!!!!............

Since Nan picked up Lily for the day.... this Screaming Eagle and I enjoyed breakfast at McDonald's before school! She is SO excited to be a Screaming Eagle this year! She gets to go to the pep rally's at the high school! She went to her first one yesterday and said that it was SO much fun!!
Going to eat before school on football Friday's brought back memories of high school to me! I have a lot of fun...fun memories of hanging out at McDonald's  {though McDonald's was more of an after the football games hang out spot at night}, the Chevron gas station parking lot{where we are in this picture} and Hardee's before games on Fridays and before school started!
All the local schools....Alexandria, Wellborn, Weaver, etc would meet up on Fridays! If you were 'somebody'..............you were there! ha!
Oh the memories! Great times!! :) :)
Game time! The Screaming Eagles were introduced on the field before the game started! Love my little Screaming Eagle!
Love my little Gamecock cheerleader too!!
You have to wait in line forever to get a Kona Ice while at a football game thanks to Gran! Caroline and Alexis enjoyed walking around with other friends during the game! Fun memories!
Ahhh....Friday night lights!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment