Sunday, August 30, 2015

Ambereveryday2015!

Day 235
Love seeing my girls with their friends....and having fun with them!


Day 236
My church girls! We enjoyed Effina's after church! YUM! :)

Day 237
Monday....oh Monday! Seeing these two faces is a super highlight on a typical Monday!


Day 238
Love my little Eagle! I have enjoyed being her Coach for the 2nd season!

Day 239
Top back and radio up on the way to school! It has been beautiful weather and we love to sing!....so SUPER highlight!

Day 240
Thursday ballet day with the cutest little ballerina I know!

Day 241
Such a great night for a football game!....makes it better that I survived working the parking lot...and the Eagles have a win!!

Day 242
Saturday work day! :) The girls spent the weekend with Gran....so I got some things ready for Lily's party that is coming up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment