Sunday, September 20, 2015

Ambereveryday2015!

Day 255
Loved getting to go to the JHS Homecoming pep rally and seeing all the little screaming Eagles!....and it was Friday!!
Day 256
Nothing like some fun at Wal-mart after Alexis' football game!!

Day 257
This little girl turned 4 on this day!!! SUPER highlight!!


Day 258
The girls begged to take their 'American Girl' dolls to eat dinner.....and so they did!! I loved hearing their giggles of happiness that they got to go with them!

Day 259
Super highlight!..my co-worker friend Leah brought me these beautiful flowers from her yard! Made my day! I love looking at them and I just love the fall Auburn color!! :)

Day 260
The girls did their Bible verses!! Alexis got her vest too! SO proud of them! They love Awana!

Day 261
My dinner dates! Loved hanging out with them before dance classes!

Day 262
It's Friday again!...and we all wore our orange!!!
War Eagle!!

Day 263
SO proud of Alexis with her being chosen because of how awesome her art was! Loved seeing this in her Wednesday folder...
and then going to see it after her football game! My smart, awesome cheerleader artist! :)

Day 264
Sunday fun day after church at Wal-mart! These two love playing and hanging out by the fishing poles! It cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment