Saturday, September 12, 2015

Whew what a day!

Whew....today was football Saturday again! Whooo hooo!!!
It was Homecoming yesterday for the Golden Eagles and it was great that I got to go to the pep rally and see ALL the Screaming Eagles scream! My goodness there is alot of them and it is great to see the support! Alexis LOVES being a Screaming Eagle!!
I just LOVED this when I saw what the football team was doing!! They were clapping hands with ALL the Screaming Eagles as they came in to the pep rally! I thought that was SO great!!
I see my little Screaming Eagle! And....Alexis' friend Chloe is actually screaming as I took the picture!! :) :)
LOOK at all of them at the top! Pretty much all of the elementary school is now a Screaming Eagle!
My little cheerleader! Love her!!
Gameday!!! Let's go Eagles!!!
Here they come!! Nobody fell this time! I joked with the C-Team coach that maybe next week! Ha! That is the best part to watch them fall like dominoes! ha!
C-Team cheer!!!

My little cheerleader cheering hard!!
 My two cheerleaders! I need to work on Lily's high V! :)

This ladies and gentlemen.................. is how a sweet Tiger sleeps!!! :) :)
And...then this happened!! I have said in the past that you can root for two!...Well, it is REALLY hard! JSU and Auburn ACTUALLY played against each other today!!! Tyler, Nan, Pawpaw and Brandi got to go to the game! I was super jealous too! :) But, WHEW!!!....what a GAME! JSU held strong the whole game and they had to go into overtime!! YEP! Auburn pulled it out 27-20 at the end BUT JSU dominated the whole game! SO proud of the Gamecocks!.....but goodness a WIN is a WIN for my Tigers!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment