Friday, September 11, 2015

How precious is this!?!?!

I LOVE getting sweet pictures from Alison Moyer! She and James Michael {her husband} are llllooooong time old friends of Tyler and I back from college!!

I have a co-worker that lives in the same neighborhood as them and so I deliver clothes bags to sweet Ansley whenever I have cute cute outfits that I just cant seem to part with!

I know that Ansley will look adorable in them and Alison will put what I give her to good use!

This made my day today!!! And......to think when Alexis .....and Lily both wore the same precious outfit!!
This is Miss Ansley! She looks just like her Mommy! {thank goodness!!} :) haha!! I do see her Daddy there too! {poor thing!} :) :)
And LOOK at when Alexis wore it!!! AHHHH.....time has flown!!!!! I am sad that I cant find a picture of Lily wearing it because I know she did!
All I can say is..............War Eagle!!!! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment