Sunday, September 13, 2015

Lily is 4!!!

Where has the time gone?!

I know I say that all the time...but really, I cant believe she is 4!

4 years ago today Lily decided she was ready to come and complete our little family! Still to this day she still does everything on her time and on her terms! She is the most hilarious, tenderhearted, loving, smart little thing I know! She may be tiny but she can hang with the big of the big with no problem!

We had a great day today celebrating Lily!

She had her party today at the Imagination Place in Gadsden! It was a hit!! The kids loved playing there! It is a really cool place and I just love how their imaginations can go wild there! :)
Lily is ready to go to her party!!
The Bubblegum Party!!!


What could be better?!?!........bubblegum mixed with cupcakes!! :)
The Imagination Place is such a cute place!
Everyone 'hanging out!'



Carli and Alexis loved having each other to play with!...since they are 'big kids!'
The three amigos! Abby Grace, Lily and Callie!
I cant wait to bring this picture back up to Alexis when she is older....and show her that she practiced getting a 'job' back then! :)
Blackout!
This picture is PRICELESS! This smile...this face....and she even has bubblegum in her mouth!!
They all had so much fun!
Happy birthday to YOU!!
Priceless again! She loved ALL of her gifts!!!
Sweet friends!!
When we got home....Lily begged for me to open all of her gifts for her. As I was opening them,the girls decided to put to use one of her gifts. They did each other's make-up!!! OH me, I was laughing so hard watching Lily do Alexis and Alexis actually letting her!!!
OH me!!! These two!
Lily enjoyed playing the rest of the afternoon all the way til bedtime!!
I would say THIS girl had a great day on her special day! We love you Lily bug!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment