Friday, February 19, 2016

Daddy/Daughter Dance~2016!

Tonight was the Daddy/Daughter dance!

Tyler and Alexis look forward to this dance every year!

Today was a beautiful weathered warmer..perfect day for the dance!!

They had so much fun dancing and Alexis loved seeing and being with her friends!

Lily and I enjoyed a date night of our own with Alison Adams, and the Fritts {Callie and Carrie} eating dinner while the Daddies and daughters were dancing away!

Two grown up girls!
Love!
So sweet!
Love them!
Daddy and his daughters! Next year Daddy will have two dates for the dance! I will be all by myself :(
My girls!
Ready to dance!
Throwback to last year! Alexis has really grown since last year for the dance!
Lily and I on our way to our fun night!
Sara Kate, Carli and Lex in the photo booth!
These two were SUPER excited to be eating together and having a fun night of their own!!
Two silly faces! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment