Sunday, March 6, 2016

A perfect weekend!

Oh how I wish the weather would stay just like it has been this weekend!

We have gotten out and enjoyed every second of this beautiful weekend!

We kicked off the weekend by Tyler and I having a date night since Gran took the girls to dinner and a movie. Pam and Richard met Gran and the girls and they enjoyed Zootopia while Tyler and I enjoyed Effina's and catching up on House of Cards on Netflix! Yep, the season is out now! Whoo hoo! :)

Saturday was loaded down with softball, softball and more softball!

And today, aaahhh....lazy Sunday, well not so much!

I dont think I have sat down until just now to do this and it is 4:30. I have been cleaning bathrooms, decorating for Easter, heading to Oxford for ballet pictures and everything in between! Now, next on the agenda, making dinner, giving the girls a bath and laundry! :)

This was my view yesterday! OOhhhh me! :) :)
Alexis did some driving too, and some shooting! :)
We came home for a brief second to gobble down some lunch and then headed to a double header softball game against Samford! JSU played awesome....and should have beat them! It was such a nice day to be outside and get some Vitamin D!
These girls are just too cool!
This chick! Love!
AHHH......look how adorable!!!
OOHHH, I just LOVE!
I would steal her if she wasnt mine already! :) :)
Lily with her friends! :)
My two beautiful ballet dancers!
Sassy chicks!
She wouldnt stop 'cheesing!' Oh this girl!
Takes my breath away!!!
There are no words!
Lex and her friend Anna!
We came home and the girls headed back outside and played the rest of the afternoon!!
Daddy did this, while I worked inside...while the girls got to play all afternoon! Oh the life of kids! :)
Alexis and Lily love that we have an 'outside' animal now! Im not sure Tickles loves to swing though!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment