Saturday, March 12, 2016

Green goodness week!

We had a busy week and will have an even busier one next week!

Lily had her very first T-ball practice! It was SO fun to watch!

I had my last night of Bible Study. We had a dinner together at Zoe's on the Lake and it was so nice having the study and meeting new friends.

We had homework, dance, ball, Gran and I reading to Alexis' class, birthday parties and more this week!

I love my work family! Jan, Linda, Tammy, me, Leah, Tricia and Carla.
I read to Alexis' class this week and I read 'Chicken Little' It was such a cute and different twist of the old story of it. I loved reading to them!
If you have NOT had roasted okra and Brussels sprouts, then you are NOT living! I call this 'green goodness' roasted veggies! OH my, SO good! We love it! :)
Highlight of my week! Seeing this little one out on the field having fun!
 Busy week at work! More fun and more fun co-workers! We had to do the 'Renal' Fashion Show for the 4th semester cohort! It was hilarious! I still cant tell you what was wrong with me! Thankfully I didnt have to explain it! Lori, me, Phyllis, Tricia, Leah and Tammy
I hate this is blurry but it was the best I could do to catch the moment! Tyler is always telling the girls to 'walk like a city girl' where he makes them have a 'wedgie' and makes them walk funny! It is SO funny! Well.........Alexis caught Daddy and did it to him! SOOO funny! Lily was dying laughing!! :)
Be The Match! I rounded out the week by testing to see if I could be a bone marrow match! I also ended up on Alabama 33/40 news at 6:00 because of it too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment