Thursday, March 17, 2016

Welcome to the squad!

This week has been SUPER super SUPER busy....but oh so fun and full of sweet memories!

I will go into the week recap later, but for now......

ALEXIS is an official B-Team Cheerleader!!

I am SOOOO proud of her!

She has worked so hard Monday through Wednesday learning the chant, cheer and dance to get ready for try-outs today!

She did awesome!

The judges said that they wanted to steal her!

She smiled the whole time and was so sharp!

She had one of the highest scores on the squad!

I wish I were able to record Alexis during try-outs since I got to be in there so all of you could see how well she did. She just shined! She has been working so hard and it showed! It was a huge proud Mommy moment for me! Something I will never forget....watching my daughter shine as she is doing what she loves! Melted my heart!

I have 24...........yes, I said that correctly.... 24 girls this season!

Yep, this is going to be interesting! :)

Lily, Alexis and Dailyn went together to try-out. Tammy leaned over and told me when it was completed that Alexis' group was the best group! I can only agree with her! :)
Waiting....and waiting to see if they made the team!
The three amigos!
And LOOK!! They made it! Here is the 2016 B-Team cheer team!!
We went to dinner after to celebrate!!
We got home and she was just SO excited about making the squad! She ran and told her Daddy as soon as she got in! Love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment