Monday, March 21, 2016

Palm weekend!

We have kicked off Spring break with a bang!

AND coldness..........

My goodness, it is the first of Spring and our Spring break...........

but it is COLD!

We dont have any 'big' plans for Spring break but that doesnt mean we arent going to do fun things.

Alexis and Lily have requested to 1. Go swimming 2. Go to Chuck-E-Cheese.

So........

we do have those two things on the list! :)

This weekend was low key with some baseball, a wedding and Palm Sunday at Church!

Friday afternoon was beautiful so we loaded up and headed to the JSU baseball game! It was a great evening to sit out but it was cut short because a certain little one..........named Lily fell asleep so we headed  home to put her to bed. :)
Congrats to Linda and Bran. The girls were SUPER excited to see everybody and feed the ducks!
Palm Sunday! The Sunday before Easter! The girls begged to wear 'No more socks Mommy, I want to wear my 'fancy' shoes, {per Lily} and my 'high heels' {per Alexis} Well, I tried to tell them it was chilly outside but they wore it anyways............and complained about being cold! Oh me!
Lily was ready to go and wave the Palm branches with her friend! Alexis was in charge of helping the younger kids. She held hands with a precious little boy named Jackson. Well, Jackson saw his Daddy and took off running to him while they were parading down the aisles in Church. It cracked me up because the look on Alexis' face of 'I dont know what to do since he is running away' was hilarious! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment