Sunday, March 13, 2016

Workin for the money weekend!

Whew, Spring has sprung around here and I am sooooo happy about it!

The weather has been perfect and we have been soaking it up!

We have had a great and very productive weekend!

I forgot to post this on the 'weekly' post but Tyler and I enjoyed the JSU vs Troy baseball game while the girls were at Awanas. It was a beautifully perfect night for a great game of baseball!
Friday night was full of birthday fun for the girls. We went and celebrated Easton's birthday and the girls had so much fun playing in the gym and playing games!
Having fun and burning a lot of energy!
Saturday morning..............bright and early, Tyler and I hit the land for some turkies! The girls spent the night with Nan and Pawpaw while we made our way through brush, briers, mud, tree stumps, etc to try and find that turkey that just didnt want us to find him! ha! But, since I didnt get to find the turkey, I at least got to see and enjoy this! So beautiful! And, I love spending time with my main man too so it was a 'win-win!'
After trying to find that turkey, we got the girls and spent the rest of the day enjoying the day....and enjoying Moe's! Nothing better! :) :)
Notice this really big happy face of Lily's! She was super excited that her quesadilla had sooooo much cheese on it this time! ha!
Alexis worked SO hard the rest of the afternoon with her Daddy picking up pine cones and cleaning up the yard! Alexis scored some money for her piggy bank for helping and working so hard with Daddy! She made the money this weekend! :)   After Church today, we laid mulch. The whole weekend was just perfect and we got a lot done!! OH, and Im tired! :)
My beautiful Church girl!
And, my other beautiful Church girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment