Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Walking the new halls!

Today marked history!!

The news crews were ALL out....

The new school was open and ready for the eager kiddos to embark on their new school year!

Alexis was excited but also nervous about starting today. She actually said she wanted me to walk her in this year! Last year she left me and didnt want me to. :) She did threaten to leave me if I didnt stop taking pictures though! haha!!

She came home today and said that she had the BEST day! Im so glad! :)

She even had her first homework assignment tonight that she had to work on! She had to decorate a brown paper bag and then fill it with items that describe her. She chose her 'Hello Kitty' small stuffed animal, a picture of her in her cheer uniform during Cheer Competition last year with Cocky and a Little Mermaid {Ariel} Lego piece because she loves all Disney movies, especially The Little Mermaid and has been obsessed with Legos lately! She practiced what all she is going to say tomorrow about herself as she describes what all she chose! She is so excited about her 'first homework assignment'.....oooohhh, I really think that she thinks that the homework is going to continue to be this easy and fun! :) She is in for an awakening. :)

Where oh where has the time gone! My grown-up third grader!
I love this picture of my two cutie pies! The littlest cutie pie has her 1st day tomorrow!!! :)
Off to conquer the world this year too! :)
She is ready to roll!
She walked the hall as the very first 3rd grade class in the new school! To me, that is SUPER cool!
And she made it safe and sound! Love her and I pray that she has the best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment