Friday, April 26, 2019

Best part of the night!

My work family and I had a wonderful night filled with jazz music, yummy dinner, chatting, laughing, catching up, awards and relaxing quality time!

We had our faculty and staff awards banquet at the Cane Creek Golf course tonight and it was very nice!

Love all these ladies! Love that my work family is just as special as family! I see them more, that's for sure! :)
Love these ladies too!
Congrats to this one! I nominated her for the Service Excellence award and she is so deserving! Very thankful for her!
BUT....the BEST award over all that was given...was what I GOT when I got HOME! Lily had made me a sweet note and picked me a flower! Melted my heart! LOVE this and wouldnt have wanted any other 'award' than this! LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment