Saturday, April 27, 2019

Soccering it!

I didnt get many pictures of Lily in action today....

because....

Tyler and I coached. Whew, is alllll I can say! Soccer coaching is not my thing but happy to step up when Coach Aimee had a tournament to attend!

They didnt win....but they all played hard! Maybe they'll get a win before the season is over! Fingers crossed! :)

This girl...ON fire! I just love rooting her on! They played in Oxford today at Choccolocco Park. It was a super nice area!
We spent the ENTIRE rest of the day....enjoying being at home!....well, more like...in our neighborhood! :) Lily went with Hope over to Madelyn's to play. They played all afternoon and then once she was home, 'Big' Lily, Lex, Lily and I had an intense riffle ball game after Lily and I took a walk!
Meanwhile, Lily and Alexis rode their bikes around the neighborhood before our riffle ball game!
{I snapped this picture of them racing...on the other one's bike! Yeah...Lex needs to stick to her bike!}
On our walk...Lily wanted to climb this tree...and show me how well she could climb it! So, I just had to snap a picture of how well she did it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment