Friday, March 27, 2020

Our days....

Day 2 was pretty much just like day 1....

and we didnt complain one bit!

The best rides were the early morning rides! SO peaceful!
Kennedy had to stop every time...both on the way and way back....to pick rocks! Her and Lily loved collecting rocks!
Our spot! OHHHH....love!
Lily tried her best............the entire time...........to catch alllll the TONS of lizards they have! She caught one...and it loved her! ha!
She let it go....and continued to try and catch more! She loved trying!
Do what you LOVE...........catch lizards! :)
They jumped....and all loved this little trampoline! What was funny..........Kennedy wouldnt let Alexis jump on it. NOT one time!  I know it is because I told Alexis she was too big for it and to not jump high. Well...Kennedy heard me...and is smart and knows Alexis is too big....so the entire time...she made Alexis sit...like in the picture... it was hilarious!
This was my view. I sat out...and tried to soak in some Florida sun as I watched this! They all played and played and played! Their porch area was shaded pretty much all day so it was perfection for them to play!
Our afternoon bike ride on this day! They played in the sand and had the best time! I loved Kennedy wanted to wear her hat like 'Sissy's!' :)
Digging and playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment