Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Out to social distance ourselves!

Well...you know...

we have been out of work and school to try and combat this COVID-19 pandemic.

We have gone stir crazy.....some....

we have soaked up the beautiful sunshine...

we have worked on school work....

I have done alot of  'job' work...

while doing some laundry....making lunch...practicing my negotiating skills...playing referee between the girls.....being 'gatekeeper' to 'time-out' when the girls are in trouble......trying to get this kitten to not be soooooooo energetic :) {he thinks everything...everything is a toy...or a play thing to try and tackle...or chase after...or bite...I could go on!} :)   ................AND more! :)

We are surviving! :)

So...to prove how I practiced my negotiating skills.....in order for the girls to get to go outside 'all day long'..................they had to NOT complain and let me trim their hair. Whew...Alexis needed it! It looks so good! She approved.............which was shocking!!! {this is the before picture. she would be still and let me take an after. I didnt cut much off of hers...just trimmed it and evened it up}
Lily's..........GRACIOUS! Her's was in real need of a cut!
And....LOOK how cute! :) I love her hair at this length!
And...today is St. Paddy's day.............so she has her 4 leaf clover necklace on display that Nan got her!
On top of everything else....
something is going on with our ice maker! I called Tyler and did what he advised. There was SO much ice! Who knows!
And...to prove I worked too......I had a TEAMS meeting with some co-workers. On this one...I was able to snap a picture while Lori took a call. ha!
Today...we soaked up the beautiful afternoon by doing a little bike ride around the neighborhood. I have to say...whew...we were all tired after that. It has been awhile since we have rode...and it showed! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment