Sunday, May 9, 2021

Elite Night 2021!

 Whew....

plans changed...

literally 10,000 times....

the day of.............Alexis' hair was fixed....and she decided she didnt like it...so Mrs. Holley re-fixed it. {And I have to say...she did a much better job than Lex and I...though I thought we did great!}

I had to punch two holes in a pair of dress sandals for them to not be worn by the girl.... I had to help re-pin another girl's dress because it kept falling down....

we had a mishap with this or that...

BUT...

we got them out the door and to pictures...

and they all had the BEST time!

All of us Moms fixed a ton of breakfast foods for a TON of hungry 7th graders!

Alexis has a great group of friends and it is so much fun to see them have fun together and make memories!

That is exactly what we did!

Loved spending the day with her getting ready!


 The big group...........is so much fun!


Trying to get them to pose....oh me! :)


 She just shines!


 Beautiful!


 Her first Elite Night!


 She is growing up so fast. I wish time would slow down!

Love!
Dailyn and Lex!
Her dress was perfection in this picture. It had a sparkle and you can finally see it in this one!

Beauties!
I hope they smile and laugh like this forever!
These kids were hungry!
Chowing down!
And...yes...they were hungry...but we HAD THE FOOD! ha!
Then these crazies actually went swimming. They had a blast!


No comments:

Post a Comment