Sunday, July 24, 2022

Our anniversary weekend!

 Yesterday marked 17 years for Tyler and I and in our known fashion, we celebrated with white water rafting down the Ocee river. 

It was amazing.

It was just such a beautiful setting and so much fun!

Though the day before is always hard and how I miss my Dad all the time, I know he would want me to not focus on the bad and soak up the time Tyler and I have and enjoy our anniversary. So, that is exactly what I did.

It started raining pretty hard on us about halfway through the float and with the light thunder that was off in the distance and how the rain came through the sun that was in and out along with the beautiful mountain view and the lush trees, I felt like I was in a magazine. The storm passed pretty quick and it was just refreshing!

We had a really fun guide that directed us and helped us do some fun and extra things such as in one spot we spun our raft in circles about 4 times while the water rushed around us! It was the coolest thing!

The girls stayed with Nan and Pawpaw while we enjoyed our little trip!

It was a great day!

We had dinner with Nan, Pawpaw and Brandi so since the girls stayed, we had a date night. Tyler tried on some fancy shoes before we saw the Elvis movie! :)

Up and ready to float! Happy 17 to us!


These pictures CRACK me up! Our guide {who is sitting beside me} told us to smile for the camera. We didnt know the guy kept taking pictures of us the rest of this piece down! ha!
Having so much fun!



Then....getting a little wet!

And...then A LOT wet! ha!


I survived the gush in the face! ha!

Barely! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment