Sunday, July 31, 2022

We are 40!

 Well...we are 40!

We made time to celebrate us and have a reunion and it was just what we all needed! It was relaxing, low-key, full of chats, laughs, sun, food, shopping and just perfection!

To the fact that we have been friends for so long...through all the things....it is special and I treasure their friendship!

We had a great little getaway to Guntersville and it was so nice! 

Daddy and the girls had a great weekend full of water balloon fights and game nights so they had a great weekend too!

Yeah...they said Alexis lost all of her money quickly. Not a surprise! :)


 When he sent me this picture....all I saw were loooonnnngggg legs! :)

I have never been to Guntersville but FOR SURE will be back and take the family too! It was such a quick and easy drive and I just loved all things Guntersville!

This was my view Friday when I got there! We spent the afternoon by the pool with this view and it was soooo wonderful!

The Lodge at Guntersville has these views! It was a cabin like feel and is a little gem!

Down below is a beach area that you can go to. They had zip lining and horseback riding among other fun things to do. My girls will love coming here!

Yep....me!

Saturday we hit the pool again before cleaning up and doing shopping in downtown Guntersville which was just the cutest!

The cutest shops!

Dinner at The Rock House! So nice and delicious! I had put 40th birthday celebration on the reservation....so they gave us all a free dessert each! Delicious! 

We said we are going to make this happen more often! Im holding them to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment