Sunday, October 30, 2022

Checking in on how close they are to my height!

 Its that time again! 6 months has come to find out what both girls just crack me up to see!

Now they both are alllll about..............how close I am to Momma..............or have I gotten taller than her! ha!

Well....Alexis is there.

Lily is coming REAL close!

Lily grew 2 and a half inches since April! I just cannot believe it! Out of all the years...........this has been the biggest growth spurt of all!

Alexis..............literally didnt grow any in 6 months. 

Yeah, we were alllll shocked but its that time in her life that she is stabling out..... soooo....she was just so confused! Ha!

How they both are so intense with this!

Waiting on her results!

Always must write your name above your height! :) This girl is right at 5 foot!

These two always crack me up with things they do with this! They take it soooo serious and just the way they are...hilarious! 

Not able to hold it in....with the wait of the results!

One grew a TON.......................and one didnt! Daddy was happy to point out...that I am only shrinking....so ya know, yeah..... ha!

These two! Cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment