Sunday, October 2, 2022

The rest of our weekend and I love pumpkins!

 I have cracked Lily up because since Tyler has put out my pumpkins....all I say is, 'I love pumpkins!' ha!

Is this not the cutest Eagle and Tiger fan you ever did see!

I love my pumpkins! OH....this makes me happy!


When your oldest is super cute!

Think she's decided on what to wear to Sydney's 16th birthday party....

Then realizes her friends are wearing skirts so she changes right before we leave.

This one looked so cute for Church today!

We went to Hillcrest to celebrate these two! They were baptized today! So proud of them!

Then Lex and I were off to this! These girls were super big helpers with all the cheer teams today! It was a great event and hopefully a lot of money raised to get them to Disney!

No comments:

Post a Comment