Sunday, October 23, 2022

Pickleball is life!

 Life, Liberty and Pickleball was the theme today and it was SUCH a beautiful day to play!

Tyler and I played in our first 'OFFICIAL' tournament today and ..................

drum roll!................

We came in 2nd! 

I am SO proud of us!

We played so hard and so well and I was just impressed by us! ha!

We didnt get pickled either...{where you dont score a point} and we beat................. our groups of friends too................

:)

So, we had a GREAT DAY!

And to put the cherry on top! The young couple that we lost too {that they were undefeated and were awesome!} thought I was her age! {28!} When I told her I was 40......she was shocked! Yeah...it made my year! ha!

Our two supporters came and enjoyed the day and cheered us on! 

It was a great afternoon!


And...after this soooo busy of a weekend...............

I am TIRED! :)


I LOVE this group! Leah is my co-worker....Kat and Dave we've known since high school ....and the rest of them through pickleball...but to get to know them on this level...has been so much fun!

My partner and I...................and Kat who photobombed! :)

YEAH baby! 2nd place! We played our booties off!

Our little fam! So glad the girls wanted to come and watch!.............even in the heat!

LOVE!

We celebrated!

As I am typing this.........Tyler and gone to take the girls to a birthday party and is picking up dinner for the two of us so we are going to celebrate with dinner and Netflix soon! :) {If I dont fall asleep!} :)

No comments:

Post a Comment