Monday, October 31, 2022

Happy Halloween!

 I have actually {pretty sure the whole years I have blogged} never done a Halloween post on the actual day but this year...with it being on a Monday was tough so we were in early this year. 

Dont get me wrong.....we still had a blast and had a ton of trick or treaters...it is just that they all went home early because it is the beginning of the week and we value sleep! ha!

We had the Messers and the Rays over for dinner and then I never saw either girl again until we closed up shop at 9!

Yeah, they both took off but us parents actually sat and talked and watched all the action so it was a great night! The weather was perfection! Not cold, no rain.............perfect!

Daddy actually did the makeup this time! I had so much going on and was helping Alexis too so Lily asked him and he pulled up some pictures and made it happen! Lily was impressed with it!

Getting dinner ready!

My coworker gave me this basket and it is perfection!

Always a tradition....green brains, and bloody eyeballs! Notice the candy eyeballs in it! Cassell goes......'OH MY, there are eyeballs in it!' ha!

Scarfing it down so they could take off for candy!

Cassell cracked me up...she LOVED my 'Zombie brains' that she kept calling it! :)

Getting her Halloween milkshake {Hocus Pocus drink} before heading over to SK's to get ready with everyone!

These three enjoying theirs too!

Of course Soccer had to wear his costume!

Lily helped set everything up outside!

The girl can play the part!

Hello zombie soccer player!

The three amigos...or Pooh, Piglet.............................. and zombie soccer girl! 

The crew!

SO fun!

Brandon has a new ride so the kids had soooo much fun going around on this for awhile!

I am not sure who is scarier! I think Caroline that's under there in black! Callie cracked me up...that is as close as she would get to both of them! 

Our table on display!

My crew... :)

Alexis' crew came up! We could hear them coming from a mile away.......... literally! :)

 The Princesses and the Fairy Godmother!

 My zombie soccer star and Cinderella! They had a great night and as always one of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment