Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Lily's life with friends!

 I knew the point would come when Lily would start having more of a social life. I dont think she would ever think it would happen because she feels she has been watching Alexis for so long...

but its here!

She loves her friends BIG and trys to do whatever she can to make them feel her love and them feel special!

Yesterday was Callie's birthday and Lily loved doing all the things with her to celebrate her!

We started the morning with decorating my car (per Lily we had to!) and I took them to school. Callie was really sweet and so surprised Lily had done it all for her!

After Lily's soccer game.............these three went and had dinner!
And spent the rest of the night (on a school night so Lily thought that was extra cool!) decorating cookies! Lily came home SO excited about her cookies! She is so talented!

These three have been best friends since they were tiny! I love watching them grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment