Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The big man with the long white beard!

Well, it is that time of year where we go visit the jolly old man as many times as possible to tell him the numerous new things we want for Christmas! Alexis has been cracking me up when we go. She will tell him the most random things such as a candy cane..a box..!! So far though with both girls there have been no tears! Hopefully that means next year will go well and maybe even with the Easter Bunny! ;)
I also got my Christmas cards mailed out this week! I love them! I thought they turned out so well! Tyler took some cute Christmas pictures outside of the girls a week or so ago so I could put together our card. I love to see how much the girls have changed when I look back at our old Christmas cards!






No comments:

Post a Comment