Friday, October 25, 2013

Busy Friday!


We have had a busy busy busy day today! Lily had her little school's Fall party! She was SO excited about going to the pumpkin patch! They had a party where they ate a ton of food and then they walked up to the Church's pumpkin patch and picked out a little pumpkin!

Alexis had a big day today also! Today marked the first day she received her first report card! I remember always being soooooo nervous when I was younger to get my report card! I was always so nervous checking my grades to make sure they were good so I wouldnt get in trouble with my parents! {Luckily, I always had great grades though!!} ;)
Alexis' first report card was GREAT! I am sooo proud of her! They have a different "scoring" system that what I am used to. They have E's and G's and N's etc! {You want to have E's and G's} E means excellent and G means great. She got pretty much all E's..and a few G's!! Mrs. Pollard even put a special note to Alexis saying how proud she was of her! :)

Tonight marked the 1st Annual Fall neighborhood party! I was kind of disappointed because we ended up not having as big of turn out as I had thought because it was SO cold outside! OH MY GOODNESS, it was cold! All the people that called me saying they were coming...just couldnt make it because of the weather. :( Which I totally understand! Maybe next year, we will have it earlier..when it will still be warm! :) It was really nice meeting the neighbors that did brave the cold though! It was nice to eat and sit around the fire pit and get to know them! Overall, it was a great night...despite the cold! :)

She kept saying all morning {before we left to go to school} "Mommy, I go to the pumpkin patch today!" :)

SOOO proud of my little smartie! :) Mrs. Pollard wrote her a sweet note too!
She got pretty much all E's! :)
Fall neighborhood party!

Baby it was COOOLLDD outside! :) Thank goodness for the fire pit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment