Sunday, October 13, 2013

Our Sunday


Our weekend has been a great one! Even though it is Fall, we are still loving the weather with it being rather warm outside! We have had a low key day today with Church, lunch and something we can never get away from....Walmart! :) When we were leaving Lily's room at Church today, Lily turned around before she walked out and said "Bye my friends!" It just melted my heart! It was so sweet to hear her little sweet voice saying that! :)

Lily and Alexis have just enjoyed being at home and playing! Tyler decided HE...yes HE wanted to make homemade Lasagna....so our house is smelling really really good right now! I can NOT wait to sink my teeth into it at dinner! These are the kind of days that you dont have to do anything "fancy" to have a great day!
Tomorrow we are back in the groove...but Daddy and Alexis are off work/school for Columbus Day! I am sooo jealous! :) Alexis is so excited about "Lexie, Daddy day!"

Sweet Lily before Church!


Alexis ready to go to Church!


My sweet girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment